Welcome to our shiny new website, have a look around
You can still access the information on our old website here
Our meetings occur weekly in KF07 (in Kirkwood Village on Campus) at 7.30pm on Wednesdays. Come along to meet everyone, learn something, sign up to trips and join the club!
Want to join?
Come to a meeting, sign up online or try emailing our membership officer. You don’t need to be a student to join.
CUTC folk are pretty active on Facebook – come and say hi here.
Hello fellow trampers,
Welcome to another year in the fantastic Canterbury University Tramping Club (CUTC). For those that have been in the club, we hope you enjoyed your summer and managed to get heaps of exploring in (remember to get in those TROGS ;-)). For those that are new to the CUTC, we would like to express a warm welcome to you, you are in for a great year!
- Normal meeting places KF07, Wednesday nights, 7.30pm
- Website (our shiny new email): cutc.org.nz -some info may be lacking on the new website, so for any required information, ask the relevent club officer.
- Club gear locker information: http://beta.cutc.org.nz/?page_id=20
- Weather information:
- General route information:
- Available discounts
- Torpedo7: 10-50% off everything instore, with minimum of 30% off certain brands
- Bivouac Outdoor: 15% off RRP
- High Country: 20% off RRP
- Macpac: 30% off RRP
- Kathmandu: 20% off RRP
If you have signed up for a trip on the Wednesday night, and after the meeting you realise that you can not make the trip, you must let us know by 4pm, Thursday or else you will not get a refund.
Your tramptastic club captains
Glen and Ethan